Thursday, August 17, 2006

Have Cold, Well Rested, God's Plan, Barry White

I went to my newest niece's baptism on Sunday and caught a cold. This means I have a sinus head ache, soar throat and fatigue.

But that is only half the story. There is a good side to this cold. I am now *well* rested. I slept probably 16 hours today. I would have slept longer, but of course the kids have to jump on the bed periodically.

When I get a cold, I want to hibernate. Normally, this would make taking care of the kids quite a chore. But not this week. This week God likes me. Because this week my wife is home from work. Now she can care for the kids while I lay comatose. It's not fair to her of course, but it is God's plan. It's impossible to know all of God's plan, but making my wife appreciate work and me are definately important components. Go God!

The other positive thing is that I sound like Barry White. Oh Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment