Monday, July 24, 2006

Why Men Like Fireworks #2 (for Black Belt Moma)

In a previous post entitled "Why Men Like Fireworks" (which had nothing to do with men liking fireworks) I said that if my wife did not catch on, I would tell you the illicit dark side of being a stay at home dad.

To all our disappointment, she caught on :(

If I did tell you about the dark side, you would all be astonished. You would never let your husbands near the other moms, victoria secret stores, the fitness channel or goats. I wish I could elaborate, but I can't. Sorry.

Okay, I will tell you one illicit detail. In the back of every Victoria Secret store is a *secret* room filled with video monitors. Stay at home dad's are allowed into these *secret* rooms to watch the monitors. On each monitor is a different football game. The people who work at the store bring us popcorn and rub our scalps. That is why we gaze at Victoria Secret stores so longingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment